CareCentral Urgent Care provides business and occupational health programs specific for each employer. We are open seven days a week, 8am – 8pm Mon thru Fri, and 8am – 4pm weekends. No appointment needed, so your employee can return to work quickly.
- Evaluation and Treatment of Workers Compensation Injuries
- DOT and Pre-Employment Physicals
- Drug Screenings: DOT and Non-DOT
- Baseline Screenings for Potential Exposure to Noise, Dust or Hazardous Materials
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- TB, Hepatitis, Immunizations
- X-Ray, EKG, Lab on Site